Aalborg University, 20th – 21st of April 2017
The conference theme for 2017:
- 23-March - The preliminary program is now available here.
- 10-Feb - After the welcome drinks on Wednesday 19th April, and weather permitting, there will be a short guided walk through the historical heart of Aalborg with Hanne Dahl, a Chaplain of the Budolfi Cathedral and studenterpræst at Aalborg University.
- 10-Feb - The venue for the conference dinner has been changed to the Musikkens Hus restaurant located at Aalborg's iconic House of Music.
- 10-Feb - The venue for the PhD Seminar has been moved from the University East campus to more convenient Create AAU building, located in central Aalborg alongside the Limfjord promenade.
- 01-Feb - All abstracts have been received and are now under review, and it is expected that abstracts will be reviewed by Friday 03 February, and a response will be sent to all applicants at the latest by Monday 06 February.
- 30-Jan - Prof. Warren Mosler has been included as a keynote speaker. A link to a description can be found on the Keynote Speakers page.
About the conference
The aim of the conference is to bring together diverse perspectives on economic research, policy and theory. As the name suggests, the conference has a Post-Keynesian tradition, however, we welcome contributions from all paradigms and schools of thought. We strongly believe that it is only through a pluralist approach of challenging each of our predisposed perspectives in a constructive manner that we can develop sound, reliable and practicable understanding of the economic challenges we face.
The PhD Seminar will be held on the 19th April, the day before the conference begins.
- Additional information regarding the PhD conference can be found on the Travel and Location page.
- Information regarding PhD funding and the application process please review the Registration and Accommodation page.
The conference is organised by the MAMTEP research group at Aalborg University
Spread the word
For those in a research environment where you feel that there will be additional interest from your colleagues, we invite you to share the invitation letter in the link below. It also provides a brief summary of the expected schedule of the events.